CODE OF ETHICS IN RESEARCH TO CHECK PLAGIARISM IN RESEARCH
Shri B.P.B.Arts and M.H.G.Commerce College, Unjha is committed to promote research and publication among the faculty members and students. It is our strong belief that research must be free from plagiarism, unethical ways, malpractices and it must maintain high quality. The college is affiliated to Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, Patan and it follows strictly the rules and provisions laid down by U.G.C. and the University. The UGC Letter Reg.: UGC (Promotion of Academic Integrity and Prevention of Plagiarism in Higher Educational Institutions) Regulations, 2018 was published on 07-08/2018.
- As per the norms and rules for the M.Phil./Ph.D. supervisors decided by the University, the responsibility is with the respective supervisor to ensure that there is no plagiarism in the research work carried out by their students.
- URKUND is the software and automated tool for detecting plagiarism for the faculty and students of the Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, Patan and its affiliated colleges and check their thesis using the same.
- The Intellectual Property Rights Cell or Research Advisory Cell of the college monitors all the ethics related issues.
- The cell also organizes workshop and seminars to promote quality research work among faculty and students.
- The cell also supervises research activity and takes proper care of research facilities of the campus.
- The cell suggests various provisions and correction derived from U.G.C. and the University.
- The cell also suggests providing research facilities, subscribing research journals, reference works, e books and database required for research.
Members of IPR-Research Advisory Cell:
Dr. A.S.Jadav, Coordinator,
Associate Professor, Department of Gujarati,
Phone: 98798 75782
Email : email@example.com